1. A thank-you and shout-out to Toni Theisen and ACTFL for their work on curriculum design! This template was inspired by both the one Toni prepared and published on her wiki and the one that can be found in the ACTFL publication, Implementing Integrated Performance Assessment.
Photo Credit: C. Vogel
2. This template is also inspired by the Understanding by Design authors/gurus, Wiggins & McTighe.
3. There's not much in this template that is different from what's out there. Mostly, I just changed up some of the wording.
4. As of 2013, South Carolina offers one World Language standard with a bunch of benchmarks under each mode/level of proficiency. Click here to view the document, if you're interested.
5. To view the template, click here to go to my professional site. Once there, scroll down and click on the link to my Scribd account. Feel free to download the template and adapt it to suit your needs.
As always, comments are welcome!