Friday, January 4, 2019

New Year, New Website Update

Bonjour,

On this last day of winter break, I am pleased to announce that I have finally published updates to the website I maintain for my French classes. How refreshing to share something new next week! (Although this site isn't really new, I had not shared the link to it in the 2.5 years I've been at my current school.)

The fact is, there was some work to do to make the site presentable again. That said, I did not go through all of the links to see if they were still active, so if you notice one that is broken, please let me know in the comments. Also, if you have any learning resource or tool recommendations for World Languages/French to share, I'd love to hear from you.

You can check out my updated website here.

Wishing you a happy new year, and a wonderful second half of the school year! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment